Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PITTSBURGH STEELERS








Just got done with this layout. I have loved the Pittsburgh Steelers since I was a little girl. Don't really know why, maybe because of the color yellow in the uniforms, since my favorite color is yellow. Or maybe because they have always had a rivalry with the Dallas Cowboys and to go against my youngest brother I went for them. Who knows. All I know is that they have been my favorite team since I was about 12. A long time ago.

You would think my favorite color is PINK, but no it is YELLOW. I wanted my scraproom yellow but I could not find pretty baskets, containers or cute things in Yellow for the room so I decided to go with my next favorite PINK. The Green just matched nice with the Pink. I did paint the walls Yellow. They are a very pail Yellow. My husband picked out the color.

I will post pictures of my room maybe tomorrow. Right now I am off to play with my IMAGINE. Don't know if I like it yet. I still need more time with it.

NIGHT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment