Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 new layouts

 I have been working on some layouts of my girls. .

 This is my oldest daughter Christal. She was probably 3 in this picture. She is now 22 years old.

I saw a layout on the internet with a frog that said toadally cute and thought it would be perfect for this picture. The letters are from doodle bug (glittered) and very messy. I have glitter all over myself. The frog I drew myself. The tree was a template of mine. I traced it on this paper and cut it out. I don't know if you could see them, but the tree has 3 butterflies on it.
 Here is a close up of her posing her new bikini.

This is my Natalie. She is going to be 20 this year in September. I have no idea what she is holding in her hands. It looks like a dragon lizard. But I thought it was disgusting. She found it at the beach and thought she should pick it up. She has no fear. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I put a flower around the THING to have it pop out. I played around with lots of different letters and tags from my stash.  I think the title was perfect for this layout. Don't you think?


1 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS

I'm so happy you are incorporating your pictures - they really do complete the layout. Love the idea you used of the flower with the punched out middle to highlight her hands - very cute! Hugs, T

Post a Comment