Saturday, May 7, 2011

challenge # 9

OK, I am now really pooped, but only a few more to go. I did skip one of the challenges, but hope to go back and finish that one. Challenge # 9 is to use glitz, glam and glitter. I used glitter papre on this layout of my daughter. She was in the hospital and my sister had just given her a puppy. I took the puppy to her so that she could see it. She had just had surgery. She has Crohn's disease and they had taken 14 inches of her intestines out.

I used lime green glitter paper and also used stickles on the border on the left hand side.

1 comments:

Sherry

I have crohns disease too and know that it isn't any fun. My heart goes out to your daughter. I also had a golden. His name was Arthur and he was my service dog. He passed away 2 1/2 years ago now. I sure do miss him.
Sherry

Post a Comment