Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures on Layouts?

Its official. I am going to put photos on my layouts. I have about 140 two page layouts that  have no pictures. So , I am going to get in the swing of things and start filling them with photos of my girls and family. I don't know what I was thinking when I was making them. But, I can tell you that at least I have them in albums. Now my mission is to find pictures to suit the layouts. LOL.

Here are 2 layouts I have had for about 2 years and finally found pictures I wanted to put in them. I did this on friday night when Mercy at http://mercyspages.blogspot.com/ came over to scrap. By the way go to her blog she is having a giveaway.



 This is the HORSING AROUND layout. My oldest daughter had gone on vacation with her grandparents to California to visit her uncle. They had just purchased this horse. At first she was scared of it, but she quickly over came the fear and every day looked forward to riding and feeding her.
Here is my youngest at the beach. She loves the beach.  This layout is called WHALE OF A GOOD TIME.

I will be back with more layouts and pictures on them. I hope you enjoy them and leave a comment letting me know what you think.

1 comments:

Be Colorful Coastal

I used to scrapbook too and haven't for awhile. I guess blogging took over a lot of my free time and has become my way of documenting our life but creating with paper, embellishments and family photos is so much fun and I always always always love looking back at those pictures in their scrapbooked layouts. You will never regret all the work that goes into this... or the money. :) You have an eye for layouts and taking photos of your work is always a good kind of insurance in the unthinkable event that something would happen to your pages.
Have fun with it. I am a bit envious. :)
Pam

Post a Comment