Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby birdies

I can't believe how big the babies are. They are already flapping their wings. I guess they are almost ready to fly away. I am so sad that they will be gone soon. But what an incredible experience.
I will now leave you with these amazing pictures.


 The top 3 pictures were taken this morning. For the past few days I have been wanting to see the babies but she would not leave the nest. This was the closest I was able to get to take a picture of them. BUT....






BUT... this afternoon at around 5:30pm when I was going to exercise I see the babies out and moving. I ran inside and grabbed my camera and look at this beauty. They are huge already. Can't believe it. The birdie on the left was flapping its wings. A sign of them ready to fly. I have plans on keeping the nest once they are gone. I am also going to make a mini album with the pictures I have been taking. I have the perfect album for the pictures, it is a bird chip board album bought at Michaels last year. So glad I did not get rid of it. I will post the pictures of the album once I finish it. Click on the picture to see them closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment